Re: Localized Pages

I'd like to hear from people who actualy suffer these language issues. For
instance, I suffered once and my advice is to provide text links in the
home page because I would find it useful from the user's point of view. As
most of internet is english based, I guess (correct me if I'm wrong)
english speakers don't go through this problem, or at least don't do it
often.

Michel