Re: GNOME web team

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 09:04:00AM +0100, Dariusz Malyszko wrote:

>     I am interested in taking part in GNOME Project. Now, I have read Call for Volunteers for GNOME Web Team and and thought that I may join to the team.
>     I have experience in writing dynamic web sites in PHP, HTML.
>     How should I start?

You should probably start out by reading the list archives, at

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/index.html

And then just join the discussion.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer