We need a proyect

Hello web-gnomers,

Why not the leader say what to do and let start coding? }:-p

Seriously, we all are talking about all with no useful results.
We only need a minimal proyect managment approach: a small team for
writing the initial proyect objectives (here for example: sections
contents, technologies to use, site design, internationalization) and a
leader to assign tasks by groups.
	Inside each group they can discuss they need, report the idea back to
the leader and start to work. We can't discuss every specific area of
the web beacuse we can get crazy and tired of ourselves :)
	I think the initial proyect should be write by people who have a deep
knowledge about the actual gnome site and it problems, actual web
technologies and team organization.

Regards,

Tomas V.V.Cox