Localized Pages

Dear People,
	I was thinking about a very cute way to link the main gnome.org
page to local gnome sites. How about having a very small text-based GIF
with a message like "Welcome to GNOME" or something ? The GIF would be a
small animation displaying the message in different languages. If you
click on the image when the message is in, say Spanish, it would take you
to the Spanish GNOME site. This I think can be implemented along with
textual links to the different pages so that people who have disabled
animations in their browsers can also navigate.

	I think it would be cute. Do you people have something to say ?

Sai