Re: a component software map

<quote who="rob">

> In the developers section could we have a component software map?
>
> This sound usefull to me what do other people think?

This has been a wanted feature for some time... About time we did it, hey?

  :D

Having this as an integral part of the apps list would be the direction I'd
head - there really is so much power in linking all of this info together.

Trouble is, the more items to deal with, the less interested maintainers
will be... Must find a good balance, as always.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

       "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets
                 dropped to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne