Re: Info about everyone

This sounds like a good idea, i'll get s survey setup within the next couple hours. At the moment i've just been tossing this stuff on my personal webserver, if anywants to help or thinks we need some other data about the different developers send me an email.

-joshua eichorn

Also could someone with some linux experience contact me, my sendmail is broke and i need to get it fixed so i can have php send some emails out to everyone for the survey.

Mark Koopman wrote:

What about adding a simple registration <FORM> that will help people to
point out the area they want to work on. For example:

name: ______
email: ______
personal info: ______
area:
    <CHECKBOX> graphical design;
    <CHECKBOX> coding;
    <CHECKBOX> testing;
    <CHECKBOX> content contribution;
    <CHECKBOX> translating;
    <CHECKBOX> you can add more here...

If people find it useful, I can help to implement the whole system.

Yes please!! this could help to splinter the list down a bit to the
areas
and individuals who need to here certain info.
Mark Koopman Software Engineer

#!/usr/bin/perl

$company = 'WebSideStory, Inc.';

%contact_info = (