Re: Info about everyone

Hello!

> I've taken the information that everyone has sent the mailing list and
> made it avaible on the web.  Its easy to figure out who people are this
> way then by searching through the mailing list archives.
>
> its available at http://joshuaeichorn.com/gnomeweb/
>
> I'm also putting some excerpts of emails that seem encitful or
> information up there.

What about adding a simple registration <FORM> that will help people to
point out the area they want to work on. For example:

name: ______
email: ______
personal info: ______
area:
    <CHECKBOX> graphical design;
    <CHECKBOX> coding;
    <CHECKBOX> testing;
    <CHECKBOX> content contribution;
    <CHECKBOX> translating;
    <CHECKBOX> you can add more here...

If people find it useful, I can help to implement the whole system.

--
SK