Hello

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Steve Theodorou and I've been
involved in a few web sites development from start to finish. My main skills are
site organization, graphics design, & bringing the very purpose of its existence
its content/communication clearly forward.

I think we should really look at the existing site(s) as a whole and see what there
is today. I feel after we critic this, we will have a good starting point for
discussing our goals for the near future and beyond.  Thoughts???

Gnome rules!!!! :)

Thanks,
Steve