Re: Hello

Ok. Count me in. My name is Tuomo Lukka and I am studying "interactive
digital media" in Helsinki University of Technology in Finland.

I have worked with web-projects for something like 3 years now, and I know
MySQL, Oracle, MsSQL, php, asp and java. I have absolutely no graphics
skills, so please don't ask me to do that kind of things. If we decide to
start programming with php(4) or java I can help. I don't know other
alternatives well enough to produce acceptable code.

I am maintaining an server in http://titanic.tky.hut.fi
This is programmed with MySQL and php4. Code 100% by me, so this maybe
gives an basic picture of my skills. (warning: this site is sometimes not
responding, but it is because I am playing StarCraft a lot and I need to
reboot to windows every time. Wine is just too slow.)

I honestly hope that I can help. I have been using Linux many years now,
and Gnome really pushed Linux gui to higher level of usability.

	Luigi.

           In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
                                              Big Bang Theory.

          **********  ***   The Web : http://titanic.tky.hut.fi/
         **********  ***             (http://www.iki.fi/luigi/)
            ***     ***     E-Mail  : Luigi iki fi  [Use this]
          ***     ***	    Tel.    :  09-4683042   [Home]
         ***     ********	    : 040-5389759   [Mobile]
        ***  *  ********            : 010-5322196   [Work]