Re: IRC?

<quote who="Peteris_Krisjanis elkogroup com">

> Yeah, I think it would be useful, because for synchronization of opinions
> we generating gigantic amount of mails (sometimes) ;)))
>
> Only thing we must choose is time and place...

As always, on irc.gnome.org in #webgeeks. There's usually a couple of us
there bitching about <insert your favourite web scripting language, database
or haphazardly described paradigm here>.

:)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                 ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.