Re: [DL] gnac - master

On 14/05/2017 01:15, noreply gnome org wrote:
Hello,

A new comment has been posted on gnac — master — po (Tiếng Việt Nam).
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnac/master/po/vi

I fixed some error then commited[1]. I will continue translate
untranslated strings and add vi into LINGUAS file later.

[1]
<https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnac/commit/?id=89368af29580d69cf09e5e49b2f0f162c7d5b53f>

You should:
* Use msginit to init vi.po file instead of edit pot file
* Check po file before sent, msgfmt -c

You may use poedit, gtranslator, Vé to edit po file.
If you have a free time, you may consider to translate gnome-software,
gnome-builder etc.

Thanks for your contribution.

--
Trần Ngọc Quân.