some gvfs code

I spent some time working on out the gvfs API, and I'd like to talk to
people about it on the summit. I've set up a public git repository at
http://www.gnome.org/~alexl/git/gvfs.git so that people can take a look
at it themselves.

Note, this is in no way finished, but the core APIs that most apps
(except nautilus and the filemanager) use are mostly there. The "simple"
backend that only accesses local files is somewhat fleshed out (it
lackes some things like mime detection), but please ignore the "unix"
backend and the daemon, since that is mainly a shell with no
implementation yet.

He's an otherworldly neurotic dog-catcher on a search for his missing sister.
She's a psychotic belly-dancing pearl diver who inherited a spooky stately
manor from her late maiden aunt. They fight crime!