Re: Implementing bluetooth:/// in gnome-vfs

I don't think this is appropriate.  You don't really manage files with
bluetooth.  It's kind of the same situation with daap.  You're better
off integrating it though a seperate app.

I think though if we had to rethink all this we should figure out how to
incorporate technologies that aren't related to file management under
a proper namespace.  I can see why people want ot use bluetooth://
or daap:// or wahtever as a way to browse devices and what not.

We've diverged from other desktops like KDE/Windows where file management
has been merged with data browsing.  I don't know off hand how to fix
this problem...

sri