volume-unmounted signal on GnomeVFSDrive

Hello,

As I understand the "volume-unmounted" signal is emitted before the
volume unmounted is really removed from the drive. So in the callback,
if we run gnome_vfs_drive_get_mounted_volumes() it will return a GList
still containing the unmounted GnomeVFSVolume.

I think it should be very useful to have a callback after everything is
done. For example in nautilus'places sidebar when we get the
"volume-unmounted" callback we can't update the sidebar yet because the
drive still has the volume connected... so we add a g_idle_add() to have
a callback after everything is done and then we can update the sidebar.

I think that's more a workaround than a real solution. What about adding
in GnomeVFSDrive and GnomeVFSVolumeMonitor a "volume-post-unmount"
callback (we already have a "volume-pre-unmount" cb) ?

I you are OK with the idea I can make a patch.

Xavier Claessens.