Re: SMB browsing

Danny Brow wrote:
Is there a dev list I can send my problem to?
Danny Brow wrote:
Still nothing on this? It's been a long time since I posted my problem.
I can't browse via Places->Network Servers->Windows Networks. I can
enter smb://IP in the Location bar and get to a server.

What is the problem, I would like to know for peace of mind. Is it
gnome-vfs? Samba? Nautilus?

I've tried Samba 3.0.20 and 3.0.21a, gnome-vfs 2.12.1/2.

Thanks,
Dan.

Using libsmbclient from 3.0.14a works. I even have samba 3.0.21a installed, but am using the libsmbclient from 3.0.14a.

I'm not sure what this is going to break but for anyone that what's this lib I'm posting it on my server. Just dump it to /usr/lib, then run ldconfig.

www.fullmotions.com/downloads/libsmbclient-3.0.14a.tar.bz2

Dan