Re: What to return in async transfer callbacks?

Alexander Larsson wrote:
The async callback is called "periodically" to let you change the
progress bar in the ui, and when there is a need to ask the user how to
progress (e.g. overwrite?).
Wait a second. You mean, the callback which is called to report progress is also responsible for user interaction? Because, I am handling user interaction in the first callback, not in the one updating the progressbar-dialog, and it works (I am not yet opening any dialogs though, just printing to the standard output).

This would mean, that the sync callback is also called when user interaction is required. Besides, I also noticed that it's called way more often than just after each transfer, even when no user interaction is required.