Re: What to return in async transfer callbacks?

Murray Cumming wrote:
Bugs in obscure parts of the gnome-vfs API will be fixed by people who
need them - unfortunately that probably means you right now. Sorry, but my
time is limited and unpaid.

I didn't ask anyone to fix the bug, I just reported it. That's why they have a bugzilla set up, right? But at least some form of reaction would have been nice. Usually, developers are happy if users report bugs, and don't moan about it. Don't get me wrong, as soon as I feel more confident about using gnome-vfs, I'll see if I can help. Unfortunately, right now I can't even figure out how to /use/ it properly.

--
Matthias Kaeppler           |  Tel: +49 631 3405805
Gerhart-Hauptmann-Str. 16a  |  Mob: +49 176 20108693