Re: Prompting for passwords when mounting drives from /etc/fstab

Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Maybe you could reuse the _gnome_vfs_pty_open in modules/pty-open.c
> instead of using openpty. I'm not sure the exact details here, but maybe
> that code works on more systems? (We'd have to move the code of course.)

I've been looking at this, and need to make some changes. In particular
the code in pty-open.c opens an intermediate process which precludes us
getting the exit code from the child.

If you're okay with it, I'll put in a request to the CVS master, to copy
the modules/pty-open.* to libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-pty.*

After which I'll incorporate the changes etc...

Cheers,
Nate