gnome-vfs authentication dialogs

Hello,

I am trying to develop a generic wrapper "libdesktop-adapter" for Gnome-VFS and KIO...

My problem is how to tell Gnome-VFS to pop up the standard authentication dialog when the password of a remote resource is required (like nautilus and the filechooser do). As Gnome-VFS doesn't have any GUI parts, i don't know where to find the API and code for this dialog. Is there any documentation about this?

Btw.: Where is the code of Gnome-Filechooser in CVS?

thanks,

Norbert