Re: GNOME-VFS module for iRiver iFP players

Yeah, I'm writing one too (and have been for 6 months with not a
lot of progress)

Old version of libiriver had a gnome-vfs module, are you looking at
that for the code?  I'm not doing that at all.  So far, I've got some
parts of it working already, but I've decided to refactor the code
because my current solution doesn't do a good job of locking the USB
device which needs to be done due to the threaded nature of nautilus.

I'd use something like arch or something so that people can pull your
code and look at it.  Just a thought.

sri