Patches in Bugzilla that need review

Recently, I've been motivated by Christian Kellner's ('gicmo')
tremendous work to put some effort into gnome-vfs. There's still lots of
low-hanging fruit wrt gnome-vfs improvement. For two days or so, I've
been going through the list of open bugs, doing some triaging work,
closing bugs and so on.
There are various cool patches which could be committed and heavily
improve user experience. A list with most of those can be found under
[1]. I'd really appreciate if as many of them as possible could be
flagged "accepted-commit_now".
Thanks for your attention.

[1] http://makeashorterlink.com/?A67F21FFA

--