Re: [Fwd: Re: gnome-vfs code freeze break request - shoutcast streaming problems with the neon library]

Murray Cumming a écrit :

3. I think this rhythmbox problem has existed for a long time. I'm glad
that you've found the solution for it, but I don't think it's suddenly
more urgent.
It's a regression from 2.6 since the old http method (which has been superseded by a rewritten http method using neon in 2.7) used to handle this case. So this problem has only existed in the 2.7 series (more specifically, not the whole 2.7 period, but only since the neon backend was merged).

Christophe