Re: [Fwd: Re: gnome-vfs code freeze break request - shoutcast streaming problems with the neon library]

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 11:16 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Forwarding to include release-team on Christophes request.

Thanks.

I would prefer to wait, because
1. gnome-vfs is a high-risk module, deep in the development stack.
2. rhythmbox is not part of the Desktop yet so we don't have to worry
about it quite so much.
3. I think this rhythmbox problem has existed for a long time. I'm glad
that you've found the solution for it, but I don't think it's suddenly
more urgent.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com