Re: [Patch] Remove g_print statement

So maybe to g_print statement should be changed to a g_message. But I
still fail to see why that particular printout is useful. Isn't it quite
clear that it's left-over debugging spew? It shouldn't even be present
in a stable release, right?

Yeah, it's some debugging spew that should be removed, I have planned to remove it for quite some time now, but never did it ;) I can't commit your patch at the moment though (only have access to windows only boxes for the next week)...

Christophe