Re: The status of Freedesktop.org MIME support?

Hongli Lai <h lai chello nl> writes:

> - If I run update-mime-database ~/.local/share/mime, gnome-vfs doesn't
> detect changes until I restart the entire application (Nautilus)!

Argh!  I forgot to update this when I first moved to the freedesktop
system.  This should be pretty easy to fix.  We need to change
gnome-vfs-mime-monitor.c to monitor the correct files -- If anyone is
feeling motivated, they can look into doing this.  Otherwise, I'll try
to get to it.

Thanks,
-Jonathan