problem with x-directory/nfs-server, x-directory/nfs-mount mime types

Hi,

I am using nfs method (Ximian re-written) and having problems while
opening nfs servers and mounts. I got the error "There is no action
associated with "nfs://......."" and was given an option to associate an
application. After associating these mime types with "nautilus icon
view", I could browse through the contents of nfs://.

Got the following warnings when I try to open the nfs locations.
** (nautilus:16906): WARNING **: No description found for mime type
"x-directory/nfs-server" (file is "10.114.8.189"), please tell the
gnome-vfs mailing list.

** (nautilus:16906): WARNING **: No description found for mime type
"x-directory/nfs-mount" (file is "home1"), please tell the gnome-vfs
mailing list.

Is it because, gnome-vfs.keys files does not have descriptions added for
x-directory/nfs-server and x-directory/nfs-mount mime types ? Should I
add the descriptions for these mime types, so that I don't need to
explicitly associate an application with them? I want to associate icon
view and list view with these mime types, by default.

Thanks,
Narayana