Re: DNS-SD support in gnome-vfs

I have a question about one of the new functions:

GnomeVFSResult
gnome_vfs_dns_sd_resolve (GnomeVFSDNSSDResolveHandle **handle,
			  const char *name,
			  const char *type,
			  const char *domain,
			  int timeout,
			  GnomeVFSDNSSDResolveCallback callback,
			  gpointer callback_data,
			  GDestroyNotify callback_data_destroy_func);

This function allocates a new GnomeVFSDNSSDResolveHandle, which is assigned
to handle and also sent as a parameter to the callback. But shouldn't there
be some function to free it afterwards?

test-dns-sd.c does not seem to free it at all:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-vfs/test/test-dns-sd.c?view=markup