Re: mime_type_is_known()

> No, this is a bug. This function was missed in the moving to the new
> mime type system and will have to be fixed.
>
> Btw. What do you need the function for?

We use it to check that the MIME type is properly registered before using
eggrecentfiles, because eggrecentfiles just silently does not work if the
MIME type is not registered. It helps developers know what's gone wrong.
It's low priority as long as eggrecentfiles does actually work.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com