Re: hard code freeze breakage
- From: Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Christian Kellner <gicmo xatom net>, GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>, gnome-vfs list <gnome-vfs-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: hard code freeze breakage
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:22:56 +0100
On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 22:21 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 19:30 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > Unfortunately, the patch which was committed has a obvious few bugs in
> > it, it doesn't compile
> Build-break fixers are always allowed:
> (see "Hard Code Freeze")
> > and has a few = and == mixups. So we'd like to
> > break the freeze to fix the bugs which were spotted.
> > The corresponding bug number is #151350, and the patch is attached to
> > this mail.
> 1 of 2 approvals, because I don't think it's likely to have bad effects.
2 of 2. It sounds like this patch needs serious testing though, since it
obviously didn't get it before being committed :)
] [Thread Prev