Re: this bounty gnome-vfs related? (aim: support in gnome-vfs)

<quote who="Kristof Vansant">

> In what independend thing is it done then?

I know it was done in the mime system pre-2.6, not sure what's happening
with that in 2.8 (there's a thread about this on d-d-l atm).

> I know mozilla and lots of other apps support gnome-vfs so this looks
> like the place to be :)

gnome-vfs implements a bunch of filesystem-like URL schemes. Mozilla uses it
for smb: and other filesystem support.

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

     Broken hearts rarely come with "Some Assembly Required" stickers.