Re: Patch for question callback

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 20:08, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> Here is another version of the sftp-module patch, is as some more
> spaces, less debug spew and som other minor adjustments. And another
> thing, nautilus seems to keep trying to access the host even if we
> return access denied when the user press cancel. I have just looked at
> the parts for this patch and I can't find the problem. From that I asume
> that the problem might be in nautilus or a general problem for the sftp
> module.

I commited a version of this with some minimal changes. You still need
to get the libgnomeui part accepted by andersca though. And i'm not sure
libgnomeui has branched yet.

He's a sword-wielding umbrella-wielding vagrant with no name. She's a blind
mutant mercenary who hides her beauty behind a pair of thick-framed
spectacles. They fight crime!