Re:

Thanks Alex,

Following your previous post, I think I may have found the
difference between auth using callback and auth using
user/passwd in uri:

smb_host_connection_new() didn't check the result
after calling smb_server_connection_new(), while
smb_server_connection_new_ask_password() only checked
the result of smb_server_connection_new()

Attached is the patch to fix it. I have tested on my machine,
and it works fine. Can you please take a look?

huajie