Confused with setting .keys file.

Hi all,

I'm using RH8, and I need to register a new mime-type(application/testmime) in
gnome-vfs dabatabse, so that the the approprate application could be invoked while
the user double clicks the file in nautilus.

Follow /usr/share/mime-info/abiword.keys and /usr/share/mime-info/abiword.mime,
I create belwo two files: test.mime and test.keys.
//test.mime
application/testmime:
    ext: tst

//test.keys
text/abiword:
    open=testapp %f
    edit=testapp %f
    print=testapp %f

I checked that testapp is in the current PATH. While I launch nautilus, and right
click a file with .tst extension, there are only "open", "open in new window", and
"open with" submenus in the popup menu. There are no "edit" or "print" submenus as
in windows, and testapp is not listed in the "open with" submenu. Double clicking
the file, it reports no associated application.

I could see there are many application using these kinds of .mime and .keys
files.
Then why the verbs could be shown in Nautilus? Is this a problem with Nautilus
instead ? How could I register a new file type and the "edit"/"print" verbs ?

It's quite confusing to me. Your help and comments are greatly appreciated.

Daniel.Z