gnome_vfs_xfer_*

I am trying to wrap the gnome_vfs_xfer_* (transfer, I guess) functions.
But I can't seem to get a simple example to work. This code
http://www.murrayc.com/temp/gnome_vfs_xfer_test.cc
seems to either
a) Give no error, but not actually copy the file.
b) Give a "file not found" error, even when both files already exist, or
when only the source files exist.
It seems to have settled down to doing a) all the time now.

I can't actually find much use of these functions in GNOME code, but I'm
sure nautilus must have some generic VFS file transfer stuff somewhere.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net