Re: gnome_vfs_xfer_*

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 22:15, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't looked at your code, but what about gnome-vfs/test/test-xfer.c
> ? I quickly tried it, and ./test-xfer /some/file /tmp/test worked.

Sorry, that was just a stupid coding bug by me. It was trying to copy a
file to itself, ignoring the 2nd URI. Apparently it works now.

That test code is very useful. Thanks for the suggestion.

> Did you have any annoying issues wrapping gnome-vfs apart from this
> problem with the xfer functions ?

Well yes, gnome-vfs is a bit of a mess compared to other modules.
Hopefully we will make a list of stuff at some point. We are being a bit
lazy about working around stuff rather than fixing stuff in gnome-vfs at
the moment because we know that the gnome-vfs changes wouldn't be
available to us soon anyway.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net