Re: SFTP method for GNOME VFS

On 4 Jan 2003, Bradford Hovinen wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I just recently wrote up an sftp method for GNOME VFS and put a tarball
> up at
>
> http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bghovinen/gnome-vfs-sftp-0.1.0.tar.gz
>
> I've tested it a bit with Nautilus and found that it mostly works quite
> well, though I still run into occasional bugs.
>
> It would be great if this could be included in gnome-vfs or
> gnome-vfs-extras at some point, though I would certainly understand the
> desire to wait until after the GNOME 2.2 release.

It looks interesting yes. Although i would more like to see yakk finish
libssh so we can use that instead of forking ssh processes.

He's a deeply religious voodoo vampire hunter on his last day in the job.
She's an artistic cigar-chomping advertising executive who hides her beauty
behind a pair of thick-framed spectacles. They fight crime!