Gnome-VFS access applications?

Hi,

What are the available user-accessible clients for Gnome-VFS?

Up to now I use 'test-xfer' and 'test-shell' from test/ directory of gnome-vfs2
sources but this is not much user friendly.

As there exists UserVFS
	http://uservfs.sourceforge.net/

to map userland VFS as accessible kernel filesystem (by providing local Coda
server) I made a quick&dirty hack to port this UserVFS from its original
Midnight Commander VFS library to Gnome-VFS-2.0:
	http://cvs.jankratochvil.net/viewcvs/priv/uservfs/?only_with_tag=lace
	cvs -d :pserver:pserver:@cvs.jankratochvil.net:/cvs -z3 checkout -d uservfs -kk -r lace priv/uservfs

nautilus-2.2.1-4 will not even display a directory of file:///1.tar#tar:dir/
although 'test-shell' will display it; despite it file:///1.tar#tar:/ still
does not display even by 'test-shell'.

Should I port UserVFS for real or is there some other nice Gnome-VFS access
interface?

Thanks for hints,
Lace