openssl.pc

Hi.

recent 0.9.7 version of openssl rawhide rpm package contain a .pc file.
that's a convenient way to include krb5 cflags into gnome-vfs cflags.
'cos recent krb5 package has a strange prefix of /usr/kerberos not plain /usr.
so gnome-vfs does not cover this krb5 prefix and error with not found krb5.h.

the openssl.pc itself is atrificial of redhat, not openssl.org.
I believe that pkg-config system is really dominant one
but hard to ask import the .pc into main openssl stream.

so I ask you gnome-vfs team to insert a PKG_CHECK_MODULES
for openssl before the gnome-vfs-own lines of checking code.
as we need HAVE_OPENSSL variable defined,
it's better to remain two main checking for openssl and other gnome modules.

thx.