Re: semantics of gnome_vfs_get_file_info_from_handle

On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 16:02, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Another possibility would be to add a new flag to
> GnomeVFSFileInfoOptions to tell we want the cached info. This flag would
> make no sense for gnome_vfs_get_file_info, which doesn't seem really
> good

Honestly, either is fine by me.  I suppose that simply adding a new flag
to the info method would be the least invasive, since it wouldn't
require a new module method.  But it is a bit less "clean".  Any
opinions either way?

If I don't hear back in a few days I will go ahead and implement it
using a flag.