Re: Suggestion for file type detection approach

Em Sáb, 2003-12-27 às 19:49, Rodney Dawes escreveu:

> I don't think "rip off" is the term you are looking for, here, or
> anywhere, in any of your mails.

Really not. Sorry. My English is bad. I was trying to say that I removed
content-sniffing from the GNOME-VFS library that is installed on my
systems and that people remove their Nautilus in favor of other file
managers (rox, etc) complaining about performance.

> So, please stop
> wasting time without real facts, and please stop trying to spread the
> FUD. It's not doing anyone any good.

You're right. I will shut up. If I can provide some
scientifically-relevant data in the future, I will do so.

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9127-0597)

.- GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA :: www.gs2.com.br
|- IT Infrastructure :: Security :: Embedded systems :: Linux
`- Olinda, Brazil - +55 81 3492-7777 - negocios gs2 com br