Re: Questions about caching on remote FS types.

> 	Is there any of that you'd like to look into ? If you do the tedious
> IDL interface wrapping stuff for VFS API <-> IDL types then I'm happy to
> continue my poking to make the ORB client code thread-safe and it easier
> to write async. server impl's. [ for cancellation, debuggability etc. ].
>
> 	How does that sound ?

Actually I'm more interested in working on password caching and this
keychain manager Mikael Hallendal talked about, but I don't have much
time to work on that, so it doesn't progress really quickly (I don't
even know if I'll ever end up with something useful :p)
Right now, I hacked some buggy password caching in nautilus, but I don't
even know when I debug it since I have other things to do before :(

This caching stuff looks cool, but I guess someone else will have done
it before I even look at it :)

Christophe