Re: Help needed, tough problem

Have you tried to reduce your application to a simple test case (ie
somethign which would only try to load 1000+ files using the http
module) ? That might be a bug in the http-method as well as a bug in
your code, a simple test case would probably help to know if that is
gnome-vfs's fault or yours ;)

Hope that helps,

Christophe