Re: adding new info to GnomeVFSFileInfo

Hi Christophe,

	Ok, so the patch looks fine to me - except for the fact that it's not
using the operation mask to limit the number of syscalls it does we need
something like:

       if (options & GNOME_VFS_FILE_INFO_GET_MIME_TYPE)

	So we avoid doing 3 (potential synchronous network round-trip) access
calls, per operation.

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 08:06, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> I was also wondering if the executable flag needed to be set for remote
> directories if the dir is accessible. Any idea ?

	No idea; what's there is fine for the moment; who is using this
information ? where is this information being used incidentally ?

	If you add an options mask / guard around those ops, it looks fine to
commit to me.

	Regards,

		Michael.