Re: patch for gnome_vfs_get_mime_type_internal

Le mer 06/11/2002 à 09:50, Michael Meeks a écrit :
> Hi Christophe,
>
> On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 14:24, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > Here is a patch which cleans up a little
>
> 	This is really nice stuff, makes the code far clearer and legible.
>
> 	Great work, please commit.

Once thing that just occured to me is if one upgrades gnome-vfs without
upgrading gnome-mime-data, some gzip files won't properly be detected
(gzip files using an extension unknown to gnome-vfs). Is this minor
regression acceptable, or should I look for a way to fix that ?

Christophe