Re: ximian-smb branch merged

I just retried, and now it is working properly (ie I type smb://, double
click on the item which is displayed, and I get the list of computers
running a samba server). I don't really know what I have changed to get
that to work. I restarted nautilus before it started to work, but I
think I also restarted it before my other tries (but I might be
wrong...).
 There is a small issue with a computer which doesn't have the correct
icon (see http://cfergeau.free.fr/samba.png) (I have no idea about what
this computer is, I don't know if it really exists in my company, nor
which os it runs, so it's probably not really helpful :(

Christophe