reorganizing documentation

hi

As i'm currently working on the documentation I thougth it would be good
to reorganize it a bit. I was thinking in ordering the directory and
file operations into blocks, something like this:

Directory
	Basic Directory Ops (creating/removing)
	Listing Directory Contents
	Locating Standard Directories

File Operations
	Basic File Ops (creating/opening/closing/renaming/deleting)
	Reading and Writing
	Truncating
	Getting/Setting info
	Asynchronous ops (file control)
	Advanced Operations

I think currently there are an applaling number of operations all in the
category, this separation should make it easier for new developers to
get started.

what do you think about this? should i go ahead and reorder it?

--
Diego González <diego pemas net>