Re: ximian-smb branch merged - refresh ...

Hi Alex,

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 17:26, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I just merged the ximian-smb branch. Basically I started from it, merged
> all changes to head since the branch and fixed up some stuff.

	One thing that pops into my head - and that we ought to perhaps think
about now if we want to get caching of various slowish network-type
things to work nicely; is to be able to propagate the 'reload' action
down to the gnome-vfs level.

	Perhaps an extra flag on GnomeVFSOpenMode and/or
GnomeVFSFileInfoOptions ?

	Just a thought,

	Regards,

		Michael.