Re: buffer overflow in the ssh method

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 12:27, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> If only I knew if all this stuff can be committed somewhere... :(

	Apparently there are problems with the vfolder merge, causing delays in
getting gnome-vfs-2.0.3 out [  or so I hear on the grape-vine ] Seth
it'd be really good to have more information there.

	So - really, it's blocking on that relase being done I'm afraid. I'm
not a big fan of committing bug fixes to HEAD and not the gnome-2-0
branch at the same time personally.

	Hmm,

		Michael.