administrator for this list

Currently, I'm listed as the administrator for this list. So basically, that means administrative requests are being ignored, and messages sent by non-members are piling up, because I have very little time for gnome-related stuff now due to my work and family obligations.

Is there one or more responsible people who are willing to volunteer to become list administrators? I'll hand over the password and the responsibility when I hear from someone I judge trustworthy.

    -- Darin