real xfer data in GnomeVFSXferProgressInfo?

hi, newbie here. :)

I'm making a browser engine. http://gybe.sf.net/

I expected gnome-vfs-xfer may provide real xfer data on the fly,
so build libxml's SAX interface to fit the chunk(particle of xfer data) system,
i.e. htmlParseChunk(bit of document) rather than htmlParseDoc(full document).

but after building SAX interface, I was disappointed.
GnomeVFSXferProgressInfo struct which passed to progress_callback()
seems not to provide real xfer data.
is there really nothing about real data yet?
progress_callback just obtain progress percentage, or so?

if then, if do not provide, I suggest the feature,
feature to take xfer data on the fly, by callback.

SAX is fit to chunk system,
and it's waste of time to xfer-save-load_again cycle.
there was some load to read whole html file on test.

or is there any reason why not provide data?